|Modern but traditional
Since being established by
Bernhard Mauch as a straw hat
factory in 1860, our company
has always had its finger on
the pulse of the times.
In 1896, Peter Birk carried
on the company innovatively
and successfully as "B. Mauch’s
Nachfolger", although demand
for hats declined dramatically
after the Second World War.
For that reason, the company
began to assemble structural
components and equipment for
industrial customers, and this
segment had advanced to
become the main pillar of sales
In 1992 we started with the production of
CNC swivel parts. Due to the simultaneous
decline in our assembly activities, we be-
came in the meantime a swivel parts
manufacturer pure and simple.
For our customers and employees, our
name has always stood for high quality
and reliability. Since this is still the case
today, our loyalty to our special name is
born of conviction.